Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ah...now I remember

So I've been one of those that, despite their popularity and dent left on the history of rock, have never taken a liking to certain groups such as The Police, Steely Dan and Van Halen. Keep in mind that yes, I thing two of these groups actually have amazing talent. But for some reason, their tunes generally make me search for a new radio station. Though whenever I hear a song by Van Halen, I end up searching for a noose and I now I know why. A few days ago my co-worker showed me a video of David Lee Roth's vocal track of what he contributed to the 80s ballad, "Runnin' With The Devil." Simply put...embarrassingly talentless.



Yikes.

To justify his talent, or lack thereof, here is David Lee Roth with the rest of the group, allowing him to mask his minimal input.

No comments: