Friday, September 5, 2008

Knights of Cydonia - Best Video Ever

OK, I've heard the song a hundred times but my buddy Tom, over at Vector Defector, reminded me to watch what we consider the best music video ever made. Going back two years, Muse released "Knights of Cydonia" and hit 8 back-to-back home runs, 14 hole-in-ones, 3 half-court game-winning shots and two last minute field goals with their accompanying video. To help you judge the video, I've taken the grueling liberty of finding the criteria for the best video ever (see below).

Get ready to live.




Muse - Knights of Cydonia

1 comment:

Mickel said...

In looking for logos for my fantasy football team - this year dubbed either "Knights of Cydonia" or "The Get It On Mandate" I came across your blogpost. Four short years later I will second your assessment.