Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brusha Brusha Brusha

Sorry for the sub-par post today...I was at home all night nursing a sore jaw. Not to let you know too much about me, but I consider myself a well kept young man. I brush twice a day, floss a few times a week and even bought myself a tongue cleaner! Never even had a cavity for the first few dacades of my life! Anywhoo...I had some work done and I'm a sore pup on Vicodin and will get back to the music soon. In the meantime, I leave you with some Dentistry and oral entertainment. And I'm not talking dirty either!

Remember the notorious dentist played by Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors? Great lyrics about qualities only found in dentists* such as "shooting puppies with a bb gun...I'd find pussy cat and bash it's head..."


And his victim/sadism junkie played by Bill Murray?


For my female readers here's the original commercial made famous by Grease:


And one of the few songs I can even find with "teeth" involved. Eh.
Death Cab For Cutie - Crooked Teeth

No comments: