Friday, October 31, 2008

This is Halloween

Ahh...the sounds of Danny Elfman. The brain behind Oingo Boingo who also brought us the soundtracking for Pee Wee's Big Adventure, The Simpsons theme, Beetle Juice, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Edward Scissorhands, and more. Not that it has much competition other than your typical horror flicks, but I'd consider Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas a damn good movie to get you in the mood for Halloween, especially the Halloween Song from it.
Here's the song for you to play at your little Halloween shindig this weekend.
This Is Halloween

I'll admit I'm not a huge Halloween fan, but thanks to the plethora of concerts that headline Hallow's Eve and Halloween in my town, it's impossible not to participate...and I'm not complaining too much. Who do I get to see tonight? I almost feel guilty for not doing a full post on what their performance alone entails...yet alone a halloween show. This is a small clip of the Devotchka Halloween show I witnessed two years ago...tonight is gonna be great!!!

No comments: